Welcome! My guest today is Kai Ashley, who specialises in teaching the techniques of transmuting emotions, so you can enjoy a sense of freedom in all areas of life.
During this episode, Kai gives a live demonstration that anyone can follow!
Kai is a transformational healer and mindset coach who helps women unlock their potential, release their money blocks, and take action on their dreams. She uses a powerful foundation of self-love and EFT energy work, combined with goal-getting and success strategies that make the seemingly impossible become the possible. Her mission is to help millions overcome their fear and doubt, to realize how powerful they are, and to free themselves and radically change society—one person at a time.
Join us for some actionable inspiration from Kai!
In this episode, you'll hear:
- Kai defines and explains Emotional Alchemy—rather than ignoring negative emotions, you face them head-on and use the sensation of love to transmute them into a higher energy. It’s turning the heavy and dark emotions into love and light.
- “Negative emotions lead to panic attacks and can ruin your life!”
- Kai’s interest in emotional alchemy stemmed from her nervous breakdown in her mid-20’s. She describes herself as the survivor of a tough childhood and an extremist, always pushing the limits.
- As she looked for ways to heal, she found EFT (emotional freedom technique), which uses the points of acupuncture and tapping fingers to speak truth and release negative energy from the nervous system.
- Kai says that “self-love” is alien for most people, because most people can’t say that they even love themselves.
- Kai explains the “Golden Ticket Lifetime,” the time in which we live, where we can use enchanted tools to stop the patterns of negative behaviours and emotions.
- Kai has used tapping in her life to recover from social anxiety, PTSD, reactive emotions, and physical ailments.
- Kai explains how breathing is an important technique and correlates to Chinese medicine, in which the lungs are associated with grief.
- “Binge tapping”—it works! It’s what gave Kai freedom from negative emotions and helped her step out, be herself, and be proud!
- Kai uses tapping as needed in everyday life, whether in large or small chunks.
- Kai demonstrates the process of thought, breathing, and relaxation to relieve stress. You can follow along and give it a try!
- Kai has used her techniques to help money issues, heal hurts, build confidence, improve relationships, and take more actions and opportunities.
- Breathing, deeply and often, is the key to emotional alchemy!
- Kai explains how the mind-body connection manifests itself in poor posture, which results from negative and self-defeating thoughts.
- Mind-body work often incorporates the body’s responses, including tears, laughter, burping, yawning, sneezing, and coughing.
Top 3 Tips To From Kai:
- Use pen/paper along with tapping to write down negative thoughts.
- Use Kai’s “breathing game” to increase deep breaths.
- Realize that your mind is NOT you; talk back to those negative thoughts.
“If you knew the power of giving, you would never let another meal pass unshared.” - Buddha
Favourite Fictional Character:
Winnie the Pooh
About Kai Ashley:
Kai-Ashley is a transformational healer and money mindset coach who helps spiritual entrepreneurs and gifted healers unlock their potential, release their money blocks and take action on their dreams!
She uses a powerful foundation of self-love and EFT energy work combined with goal getting and success strategies that make the seemingly impossible become the possible! Kai uses her own unique brand of EFT called Breathwork Tapping, which is profoundly powerful and transformational.
Kai-Ashley has been a World traveller since 2008, helping ambitious people love themselves and get unstuck over 3 different continents. She is an inspiring thought leader, visionary and life coach who has run self-empowerment workshops in Bali, Thailand, Spain and now in England.
Her mission is to help millions of people overcome their fear and doubt to realize how powerful they are so we free ourselves and radically change society one person at a time.
Connect With Kai Ashley:
Interview Links And Resources:
Kai Ashley's Website
Kai's free offers for you - there's lots of goodies here!
Kai's free Secrets of Success Summit