Welcome! My guest today is SHEro Laura McDonald, whose life has included some very crazy moments that have all been beautifully planned in advance.
She has used her skills in a successful advertising career to help others along their paths.
Laura believes that good planning is the key to making your dreams come true! She wants to fill the world with joy and rainbows by helping as many as possible to live their own dreams!
Join us for some actionable inspiration from Laura!
In this episode, Laura shares:
- How she believes that filling the world with the colours of the rainbow will fill it with joy also!
- How she uses colour therapy in her work in every possible way; it sounds “hippie-ish,” but it’s actually real science!
- Colour is actually energy waves in the electromagnetic waves which affect us physically and mentally.
- How Laura became interested and sensitive to color at a very young age.
- Colour therapy includes crystals, aromatherapy, healing, and science.
- The 7 colours of the spectrum open up the doors to many other therapies: “Gateway Modality.”
- How colour influences every aspect of Laura’s daily life: clothes, decorating, and food.
- If you love orange, do you know what that means?
- How she gains confidence and purpose from colour—her SUPER POWERS!
- How Laura uses her knowledge of colour in teaching her courses to others.
- How Laura helped a client improve her workspace for writing by changing colours and energies.
- How can listeners incorporate food into their lives, Add more colour on your plate with colourful fruit and veggies; think about the clothes you wear in relation to the energy you want for each day.
- Why wearing the same colour all the time will overload you on that energy.
- If you hate a certain colour, it reveals a lot about you!
- Are you repulsed by orange? Laura explains what that could mean!
Top 3 Tips To Live A More Colourful Life:
- Keep balance and variety.
- Observe yourself and what you do with colour.
- Ask, “What energy do I want today?”
“Our dreams are just wishes if we never follow them through with action.” – Bear Grylls
Favourite Fictional Characters:
Leslie from Parks and Recreation
Abundant Colour Creatrix
Laura McDonald has done many things in her life that people might call crazy. But only people who don’t know her. Because if you know her, you know that everything she’s ever done will have been planned in advance, and the results will be exactly what she wanted. And that’s why when Laura says she wants to do something, create something or go somewhere, you can count on it happening.
Originally using these amazing skills in her very successful Advertising career, Laura decided it was time to set them free to help other people along their paths. Laura believes good planning is the key to making dreams come true.
Laura’s intention is to fill the world with joy and rainbows by helping as many people as possible live their dream lives. And with the cutest dog on four legs, Suki, by her side, she plans on doing exactly that.
Connect With Laura:
Interview Links And Resources:
Laura's free gift for you: Unlock the power of the rainbow to bring abundance to every aspect of your life.
Lot's of freebies for you to enjoy